consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna
Loan products for corporate clients – financing for the investment needs of your business, working capital financing.
European and National Funding Programmes
Guarantee agreements with the European Investment Fund (Innovfin, COSME, SME Initiative, EGF), Fund of Funds and National Guarantee Fund.
- Guarantee Agreement COSME Guarantee, provided by COSME and the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) in support of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Guarantee Agreement JEREMIE Trade Finance Guarantee instrument, implemented by the European Investment Fund and funded by the Ministry of Economy within the framework of Programme Recovery in support of SMEs and Small Mid-Caps.
- Recovery Programme Guarantee is provided by Fund of Funds under the Operational Program "Innovation and Competitiveness" 2014 - 2020, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund, also including REACT-EU.
- Guarantee Agreement Cultural and Creative Sectors Guarantee Facility Guarantee provided by the Creative Europe Programme and the European Fund for Strategic Investment (“EFSI”) set up under the Investment Plan for Europe.
As a socially responsible financial institution, we strive to support our clients in their efforts to protect the environment through sustainable investments.
- Investments in solar installations for own business needs Specially developed product for financing investments in solar installations for the needs of your business.
- Investments in solar projects for selling the energy Financing investments for the production of solar energy for sale on the market, which are repaid by the cash flows generated by the specific projects.
- Investments in other renewable energy sources Loans for financing investments for generation of: wind energy; hydro energy; geothermal energy; biomass energy; waste energy.
- Projects for construction or acquisition of "green" buildings Specially developed product for financing projects for construction or acquisition of buildings with certain categories of energy efficiency certificates.
- Projects for improvement of the energy efficiency of buildings Financing of investments for improving the energy efficiency of buildings.
- Investments in manufacturing or purchasing of electric or sustainable vehicles Financing loans for manufacturing or purchasing of electric vehicles, bicycles, electric scooters.
- Water and waste management projects Financing of projects related to water and waste management.
- Replacement of machines and equipment Financing investments for the replacement of machines and equipment that meet specific conditions in order to optimize the energy efficiency.
- Factoring A package of financial services, including the financing of trade receivables with deferred payment, without additional collateral.
A variety of specially developed products designed to fulfill your business needs.
- Credit for Rehabilitation of Multi-Family Residential Buildings Specialized lending product for financing under The Energy Efficiency of Multi-Family Residential Buildings National Programme.
- Project Financing Loans for financing various projects, repaid with the revenues generated by the project itself.
- Agrooverdraft Short-term financing in BGN for farmers and stock-breeders, approved for receiving grant by the State Fund "Agriculture".
- Loans Loan products for corporate clients – financing for the investment needs of your business, working capital financing.
Different types of accounts for local and foreign companies, either in BGN or in foreign currencies.
- Current Account Current accounts are convenient for effecting day to day banking operations and transfers.
- Capital Account Capital accounts are used to raise initial capital when setting up joint stock companies or increase the capital of already set up joint stock companies.
- Special (Escrow) Account The Bank opens special (escrow) accounts for the purpose of making payments under specific conditions.
- Business Bundle Various bundles of cash management services tailored to clients’ individual needs.
A wide rangeof services for optimal cash management — transfers, cheques, payroll, direct debit.
- Transfers The clients have the possibility to receive or send payments in BGN or another currency. Clients’ funds are safe and accessible at any time.
- Payroll The clients could effect salary payments in favour of their employees.
- Direct Debit The clients have the possibility to collect cash receivables from all of their customers.
- Cash Collection and Cash Services Processing, counting, cash control and deposit of the collected cash to clients’ account. Cash deposit and withdrawal in different currencies at bank's offices.
- Cash Pooling The service offers the possibility for our corporate clients to improve and optimize the management of their cash flows.
Customers can easily access their company accounts via our electronic banking system enabled with sophisticated information protection technology.
Optimize the cost of monthly fees and bank transactions with KBC Online Bulgaria. You can perform bank operations at any time without having to visit a bank office.
- Mobile Banking You can perform and confirm transactions through your mobile phone, you receive 24/7 access to up-to-date reference information of your company accounts, credits, and deposits.
- MultiCash Multicash is a software programme for electronic banking that offers a reliable alternative to traditional banking.
- Online banking Optimize the cost of monthly fees and bank transactions with KBC Online Bulgaria. You can perform bank operations at any time without having to visit a bank office.
- Fixed Term Deposit The Bank offers term deposits in national and foreign currencies — EUR, USD and GBP, for a predefined period.
- Accounts Different types of accounts for local and foreign companies, either in BGN or in foreign currencies.
Financing of your international trade deals or protecting against financial loss, whether it refers to import or export.
- Bank Guarantee You can lower the risk when dealing with counterparties by including a bank guarantee in your agreements.
- Documentary Letter of Credit The Documentary Letter of Credit is a widespread and reliable form of payment.
- Documentary Collection The documentary cash collection is the processing of commercial and/or financial documents by the Bank in accordance with the written instructions received from the exporter in order to obtain payment
Cards and Terminals
- Cards Convenience and security of the payments and the funds management with bank cards.
With our POS terminals you enable your customers to pay with cards — cashless, convenient and fast transactions.
- Physical POS Terminal With our POS terminals you provide your customers with the opportunity to pay fast, convenient, and secure with their digital wallets and payment cards.
- Virtual POS Terminal With our virtual POS service you can provide to your clients the opportunity for payments via your web site – quick and secure.
- DigiPOS DigiPOS is an innovative service for accepting contactless payments on a mobile device. When you install the DigiPOS application, your phone will turn into a POS terminal.
- Investments and Foreign Exchange You can tradeon the Bulgarian and international capital markets, invest your savings, make currency exchange or manage your business related risks
- Mutual Funds Mutual funds are a great investment opportunity. They are suitable for individual, corporate and institutional clients.
- Custody and depository services Custodian and depository services for Bulgarian and foreign clients.
- Reference Interest Rates Краткосрочен и средносрочен лихвен процент по статистика на БНБ. Актуални стойности на пазарните индекси EURIBOR и LIBOR за корпоративни клиенти.
- MIFID Information Markets in financial instruments directive (MIFID) – harmonized EU regulations, procedures and requirements regarding the deals with financial instruments.
- Information about EMIR European market infrastructure regulation which defines clear rules for transactions with OTC derivatives. Counterparty classification.
- Account Balances and Movements The bank provides its customers with information about account balances and movements.
- General Conditions and Forms General conditions and forms for Legal entities
- Useful Information
- Useful Tools
- Banks The Bank has established correspondent relationships with a large network of correspondent banks, including about 50 vostro and 20 nostro accounts held in local and foreign currency.
- International Financial Institutions The Bank maintains long-standing relationship with IFI and GF providing for Programmes designed to enhance competitiveness and promote investments by SMEs, corporate clients and municipalities.
- Non-bank Financial Institutions The Bank is one of the preferred partners for the non-bank financial institutions and provides full range of services to an increasing number of insurance and pension insurance companies.
- Institutional Clients